Beau Mason Transitions - Beau Mason's Transitions is now CrossRoads due to a DEATH.....

Sep 11, 2012
review #344845

Well this is a true and sad addition to the Beau Mason Saga.Approximately 4 wks ago a patient died at TRANSITIONS.

I have now confirmed the story with another patient, who is bi-lingual who was at the so-called facility for the same treatment session. He understood the "helpers" calling out "he's not breathing" in Spanish, he had been neglected and was not even checked to see if he was a fit candidate to be an Ibogaine patient. There was no life saving equipment, not even oxygen the man told me. They tried CPR but the man was dead.

No EMT or Ambulance was called but instead the man's body was put in a car and taken to hospitals where no one would accept a dead body, so eventually the body was taken to a funeral home, some sort of illegal autopsy was performed and the family was called. Sadly they were unaware of their family member even going to Mexico let alone what Ibogaine was. They read my posting and called to get info on Beau Mason and Transitions. This is the second death at Transitions in 9 months and the house moved a few houses down but it is still Rosarito Beach in the same "gated commuity".

Now if you see online CrossRoads is really Transitions and a Dr.Martin is running the facility and Beau is taking his name off the business...He is still fully involved, after all who can walk away from $100 grand a month just because a couple of people died, right? Do not be fooled it is the same scary scenario, just no Isaac, he got fired, this new doc has been let go from other facilities, he's been in the Ibogaine game a long time, he has had deaths under his care and patient molestation and neglect.

Stay safe and due your due diligence if you are seeking Ibogaine Treatment, stay away from CROSSROADS!!!!Jackie 516-510-1503

654ea3f
0.5
Had an experience with Beau Mason Transitions?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
MD NH

Jul 21

“When I came to Crossroads I was terrified of what I was getting into. The second Marco picked me up and then I met the staff, my anxieties were relieved.
Physically, I was dead. That’s the only way to describe my entire mindset, physically and mentally. Today, I am alive in a way I have never been. Life is beautiful again, and I have the staff at Crossroads and iboga to hanks for that.”
-MD, NH

William AK

Jul 17

Ibogaine!!! What an experience this has been. I have quit opiates on my own many times and never was I healed. Time after time I relapsed because there was no foundation and I was all alone with all this anxiety that I never even knew I had until now. These people are all on your side. They will do anything to make you as comfortable as you can possibly be. Just be honest with them and they will do anything in their power to help.
The food is amazing, the view is amazing and every single one of the people here are such wonderful amazing spirits from the doctors down to the helpers. It really makes the experience so wonderful. Don’t be scared or afraid, just trust in this process.
Thank you all so much. So much love.

Nicole AK

Jul 16

My time at crossroads started with me feeling very anxious, worried about what was to come, if these people knew what they were doing, if they could truly accommodate my needs and deliver on what was promised. I was reluctant to surrender to the staff and let them take over, but once I did, I knew I was going to be okay.
The staff never let me feel alone or that my concerns weren't important. They always had smiles on their faces, and offered sincere & genuine care at any sign of my discomfort. Once the Ibogaine was administered, I went into a restless state, but the doctors and nurses stayed up all night long to be a help to us and made the experience more at ease. The days after were a little rough, but that is expected for everyone. It takes a little while to get back to 100%. I felt a small amount of residual withdrawals afterward, but those soon went away with the boosters we were given. Now I feel completely normal. Completely free from the ball and chain that addiction and drug abuse had been in my life for seven years. All of the lost opportunities, time and money I'll never get back is behind me, and now endless possibilities for a positive future lie before me.
I can't express enough how grateful I am for this experience. The facility is beautiful. The food is amazing. The care is so thorough and attentive, so understanding and kind. Heidi makes the best smoothies, and has such a generously kind and caring aura that puts you at ease. Luis never let me

Jul 02

"After knowing about ibogaine for a few years, i finally decided to stop trying to control my addiction to oxycodone when i learned from a friend that he was "grossed out by the thought of snorting pills 6 months post ibogaine treatment,
I am so grateful i was steered towards Crossroads when i wanted to save a few bucks by going elsewhere. I finally, after 38 years believe that i am perfect and divine just how i am - *Thank you toad medicine".
The whole staff was exceptional and professional. Anny in particular will always hold a special place in my heart as my angel in Rosarito. Dr. Martin Polanco, you are a pioneer in a marvelous work and ill do what i can to help this work progress.
Muchisimas gracias por todo y los quiero mucho."
*** carino,

Jun 27

After years of watching my boys struggle with their addiction to opiates, countless treatments, detox, methadone and suboxone they were never able to break free from the addiction. They would be detoxed from the drug but never were able to shed the demons in their brain which continued to rule their world causing them to make bad choices and remain un-healthy. The ibogaine treatment although intense finally helped them shed their demons and they came away from this experience with a renewed sense of self and confidence I haven't seen in a long time. They have a bright light encouraging them to remain healthy with no signs of the demons!
Everyone at the Crossroads treatment were wonderful, staying with my boys each step of the way, coaching them through the experience. I have only praise for Dr Martin Polanco, Anny and the staff at Crossroads, they are truly wonderful!! A heartfelt thank you for giving me my boys back!!

LoveDiane1

Jun 25

“I have to admit, when I just got into the car with a stranger and headed into Tijuana for testing, I had second thoughts. Then I met the cardiologist and I was given some medication to relax. Then off to the Crossroads center and when we arrived I completely felt at ease. Everyone was wonderful and the facilitator, Anny, made the pre-ibogaine schedule and post-ibogaine routine the best I believe it could be. I would recommend this treatment to any one. They saved my life.
Love, Diane

Calvin CA

Dear
You may be in pain, guilt, anger or worse. I WAS and I can say that the most beautiful think is when humanity hurdles past the impossible, and this is your chance to reach for the things above. I love everyone here, Anny, Heidi, Gomez, Sandra, Polanco, Luis, Danny, Nick, Gabby.
PS. Trust their instincts, some rules will sound unfair and harsh, but they are for your best intentions.

Matthew UT

Jun 25

What a TRIP! This is real as it gets.
I don’t know how I ended up deciding to come here, I was scared to death of living a life of sobriety. I think it was supposed to come in my life at this time for a reason. Twenty years ive been searching for the answers that I finally found when I came here. Anny, Sandra, Luis and everyone else here are my angerls. They helped me realize what life can and should be.
To whoever is reading this, trust them and let go of any perceptions or thoughts you think this should be. Let go of the outside world and let yourself be. I am excited for the rest of my life. Thank you crossroads, I love you all.
PERFECT A+++++

Richard CA

Jun 25

I came to try the toad. It was visual, profound, and deadly – I died. I went in with no expectations but to have the toad tell me what I needed to learn. I found myself coming back into my body extending my tongue and tensing my jaw, exactly where I have been holding tension for years. The depth of the emotional release left me laughing/crying my way back into embodiement. Freedom of emotion! Psychic laxative? Profound medicine!
Thank you toad, thank you crossroads for your sincere desire to help, and for showing such professionalism and commitment to your patients. You change lives here.

Carly CA

Jun 25

First and foremost, SANDRA is a SAINT.
Crossroads is a very loving place, the staff actually cares about you. The food is great too. I am still unsure about the ibogaine experience for I am only on day 3 after treatment. The aftercare is amazing. Heidi is great, Anny is great, Luis us rad and the doctors are supportive.
I am a hard case when it comes to love, but I felt a great amount of love from the staff. Ive been to Safe haven and I left due to lack of care. It was awful but Crossroads is a beautiful and it is exactly what they say it is. If not for the love from the staff I would have left the first day because of my withdrawals. If you find yourself unloved, this is the place to go. They treat you like a mother would to her child. Thank you.
PS. Ok, day 4 I feel so much better go go ibo!

snakash

Dec 16, 2013

I am considering going in a week. They are charging me 8K and I would love to speak to someone that has gone through the process. I am very nervous and would like to take 2 to 3 minutes speaking to someone about their experience.
my name is Steve and my number is 720-840-7771

MamaBear1

Jul 08, 2013

Because of the above writer (who posts repeatedly under various names on every site she can) I was quite worried about sending our son to the Crossroads Ibogaine Treatment Center. However, I did some much deeper investigating and ultimately decided that Crossroads was the best place for him to undergo ibogaine treatment. Our family was VERY happy and satisfied with the care our son received from the team at Crossroads. Dr. Martin made himself very accessible to answer our questions, both before and after treatment, and the staff at the facility was friendly and professional. I know that the person writing above was very dissatisfied with her ibogaine experience in that she experienced withdrawal symptoms after her treatment. All I can say is that if she was on methadone, or even worse, Suboxone, these are very long-lasting opiates and until a couple of years ago, just HOW long-lasting they are was not really known; Suboxone stays in your system for MONTHS and it's imperative to switch to a short-acting opiate for quite a while before your ibogaine experience, or else you will experience delayed withdrawal symptoms... and yes, death can occur if you hide drug use from your ibogaine provider. But based on a study done in 2012, there has not been a single death due to Ibogaine that was not attributable to other health issues or to concurrent drugs/alcohol in the system during an Ibogaine treatment. My son was given an EKG and thorough exam before his treatment, there was a... Show more

Jul 28, 2013

Hi Mamabear1 I read your post regarding Ibogaine treatment for your son at Crossroads. I am thinking about sending my son there but he has been in detox and is having a 7 day taper of either suboxone or subtext, I am not sure. I do know that that can interfere with the results of the ibogaine treatment and wondered if you had any knowledge of how long one should wait following a 7 day taper of suboxone/subutex. I understand that they are sticky opiods which makes detachment from the opiod receptors more challenging. I would appreciate any information you could share with me about this treatment. My email is jazzdustcb@gmail.com.. Thank you!

Jun 28, 2013 Newburgh, New York

I went to Transitions before the death of that man and I was treated very well and the people running it were wonderful , afterwards Beau and I became friends and he was devastated when that man died he also found out at that time there were issues with the staff not taking responsibility for the death so he fired them and sold the business he now lives to be with his family , the man that passed was overweight and had a heart condition and a huge habit for 10 or 15 years massive doses . I would trust Crossroads , Transitions was beautiful . This lady has been bad mouthing Transitions to steal the business she is *** .

JwRich Jackie

Sep 26, 2012

Who are you Bradley? Deanna I know u, you are not only related to Beau but you acted as his aftercare specialist, I spoke with you three times once I returned to NY. You were not acting as a patient who needed care but an advocate for Transitions. Yu had no problem trying to charge $100 per hour on skype for aftercare therapy. Your adgenda is sabbotaging Martin/Beau's CROSSROADS due to the fact you are a patient and still an advocate, what is a client to think? I would think you're confusing everyone and attempting to build CROSSROADS a great reputation while TRANSITIONS disappears along with Beau"s name. IMPOSSIBLE.could never have happened, he is in the IBOGAINE GAME and has no intention of leaving peacefully. As far as Martin, Beau had tried to find someone wih a aqueaky clean reputation to set as a poster child for reputation management, but Martin has numerous deaths under his watch written about by Charles Shaw. You can goole all of this. He continues to practice now but he is not reliable or safe, until life saving equipment is added to the old Transitions house it is one in the same.
Jackie 516-510-1503

Dc520

Sep 23, 2012

Dear Jackie,
First of all, let me state that I can admire that you are trying to "look out" for other patients. However, the information you posted was mistaken. I was a patient of Dr.Martin for Ibogaine treatment and so was a member of my family and both treatments were successful and done in a professional manner. I would also like to make clear that Crossroads and Transitions are NOT the same treatment centers because I almost went to Transitions for my treatment but after reading numerous posts online I decided to go to Crossroads. I can understand though how some might think it is the same because they are in the same town but again it's not and Crossroads has a completely different medical staff and on site medical equipment. Death is always a risk during Ibogaine and with addiction in general, especially if you have certain health problems but the deaths you are referring to happened at Transitions.
I think it's really unfair to make false accusations, because for one, if you met this man who truly dedicates his life to saving others' you would know that's totaly not true. Him and his staff were with me the whole time and a couple of my friends including one family member with tell you exactly the same thing. We all have nothing but praise and gratitude for this Dr. because he is one of the best at doing what he does. If anyone has questions about Dr.Martin feel free to give me a call ill answer any and all questions regarding the quality of

Jazzdust

Jul 28, 2013

Hi, I am considering sending my loved one to Crossroads for Ibogaine treatment and he is currently in detox with a 7 day taper off of suboxone or subutex, I am not sure which one it is, but my understanding from everything I have read is that either of those are "sticky" opiods and may prevent the ibogaine from working. Is that true, and if so how long should one wait off of suboxone or subutex before going through the Ibogaine treatment? I hope you will respond as I do not want to send my son if this will not work given he has been on suboxone/tex for 7 days. Thanks! If anyone else reads this please don't hesitate to respond. I welcome all feedback.

Bradley

Sep 20, 2012

Jackie, I sought treatment for opiates several months ago through Dr. Martin at Crossroads, and had nothing but the best care I could possibly imagine. I most certainly did my due diligence coming from a family of medical doctors. Upon arrival, I had all my testing done to make sure I was a hood candidate for treatment, I was supervised 24/7 by medical professionals, all the equipment you mentioned was in my room at all times, and my aftercare was amazing! This is a sad story about the death at Beau's facility, and you are obviously upset about it. However, I cannot sit back and let you make false accusations online that are just plain wrong, especially when I feel as if I have my life back due to Dr. Martin's care. HE AND BEAU ARE NOT OF THE SAME ENTITY.
Here are the facts: Beau does own Transitions, and I had shopped his operation as well as many others. I cannot agree with you more that Beau Mason is a seriously disturbed individual. He tried to use wild scare tactics just to get my business, telling me all these horror stories of other facilities. It was clear to me from speaking to Beau from a few minutes that he was the one that was lacking in terms of a proper Ibogaine clinic. It seems as if Beau has retired after this unfortunate incident, which I am sure is beneficial for the whole community. I am sorry for how this situation has affected you. On the other hand, you need to get all the facts straight. Bottom line, Crossroads is completely

Prefont

Jul 17, 2013 Chicago, Illinois

I was at the transitions facility the week before it moved to the house that is now called crossroads. I am not going to get into any details but I know that Beau was the primary owner of Crossroads. As for the death of someone at transitions this is the first I have heard of it. I was at Transitions the 21st of July 2012. I was one of the last patients to do a treatment at Transitions before they moved to the house that is now called Crossroads. At transitions I went through my treatment and it was successful. I was under the care of Issac and I will say they did do blood work and they did do an ekg the day I arrived. I was disappointed about a few things with Transitions but the goal I set out to do by going to transition was accomplished. I thank god for Ibogaine it saved my life. The week that I left Beau came to the Transitions for the move to Crossroads. Neither here nor there Transitions did help me and I look at it like this I was sticking a needle in my arm everyday TAKING the chance of dying every time. I would take the chance of dying to get clean with Ibogaine any day of the week. I have now been clean for a year thanks to the treatment at Transitions. Weather someone died or not or if Beau is a bad person all addicts that are still using take the chance of death every time they use. I am such a believer In Ibogaine. I would love to do another treatment even though I am now clean for a year. I would do it at crossroads if I had the chance to or at transitions if... Show more

×
You were reading a complaint about Beau Mason Transitions.
Filing a new complaint about
×