Beau Mason Transitions - Beau Mason's Transitions is now CrossRoads due to a DEATH.....
Well this is a true and sad addition to the Beau Mason Saga.Approximately 4 wks ago a patient died at TRANSITIONS.
I have now confirmed the story with another patient, who is bi-lingual who was at the so-called facility for the same treatment session. He understood the "helpers" calling out "he's not breathing" in Spanish, he had been neglected and was not even checked to see if he was a fit candidate to be an Ibogaine patient. There was no life saving equipment, not even oxygen the man told me. They tried CPR but the man was dead.
No EMT or Ambulance was called but instead the man's body was put in a car and taken to hospitals where no one would accept a dead body, so eventually the body was taken to a funeral home, some sort of illegal autopsy was performed and the family was called. Sadly they were unaware of their family member even going to Mexico let alone what Ibogaine was. They read my posting and called to get info on Beau Mason and Transitions. This is the second death at Transitions in 9 months and the house moved a few houses down but it is still Rosarito Beach in the same "gated commuity".
Now if you see online CrossRoads is really Transitions and a Dr.Martin is running the facility and Beau is taking his name off the business...He is still fully involved, after all who can walk away from $100 grand a month just because a couple of people died, right? Do not be fooled it is the same scary scenario, just no Isaac, he got fired, this new doc has been let go from other facilities, he's been in the Ibogaine game a long time, he has had deaths under his care and patient molestation and neglect.
Stay safe and due your due diligence if you are seeking Ibogaine Treatment, stay away from CROSSROADS!!!!Jackie 516-510-1503
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The guy in this truck was upset at the car in front of me, yelling and cursing all out the window, then I pull up next to him, he curse..."
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "First thing: I did my research I checked Angie's list, joined just for this move, checked the Better Business Bureau, plus any review web pages for NY metro area prior..."
- "I took my truck to Discount Tire. And I Drive a Lincoln Blackwood. And they got inexperience employees that don't know how to work on fancy vehicles. The damage..."
- "The flowers that I chose and the flowers that were sent were completely different, as shown in the pictures attached. I also could not get in touch with anyone through..."
- "They ruined our furniture and were late, and they have done zero to rectify our ruined furniture.We bought furniture from IKEA, and asked Urban Express to deliver. At first we..."
- "like the title says, your decision to change the artificial sweetener was a bad move. Your decision was completely political, multiple independent studies have shown that there are no negative..."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."